ASP Coordinator ·
The session is from 1/12 to 3/27
(11 weeks or 52 days)
Please read carefully and complete payment form below.
|Short Weeks||# of days||Month||# of days||Weeks||# of each day|
|Jan 19 to Jan 23||4||January||14||Mondays||8|
|Feb 16 to Feb 20||4||February||19||Tuesdays||11|
|Mar 2 to Mar 6||4||
How to enter your payment choices:
- If choosing specific days - enter the number of days in the daily rate box that corresponds to your payment level.
- If choosing by weeks - total the number of days for the weeks you would like (see short weeks above) and enter the number of total days in the daily rate box that corresponds to your payment level.
- If choosing by month - put a 1 in each box corresponding to the month you are signing up for.
- If you would like to pay for the entire session up front, enter a 1 next to the corresponding payment level for the entire session.
- NOTE: If you are also signing up for Enrichment classes, you do not have to pay for ASP on those days. You can deduct 11 days per class.
Example 1 - Bobby is signing up for ASP for the entire session and also wants to take Basketball and Tennis. His parent/guardian would pay:
- Basketball - $160
- Tennis - $180
- Full price, full time rate ($15) for 30 days = $450
- Reduced price, full time rate ($5) for 30 days = $150
Example 2 - Suzy wants to take Textiles on Tuesdays and also needs care every Thursday. Her parent/guardian would pay:
- Textiles - $155
- As-needed rate ($20) for ASP for 11 Thursdays = $220
- Example 1 - Bobby is signing up for ASP for the entire session and also wants to take Basketball and Tennis. His parent/guardian would pay: